The Disturbance Club: Winter is about a large, close-knit, church-going, Bible-believing family who moves to Michigan. The oldest child inadvertently piques the interest of a local aspiring gang member, and the second child finds something that entangles all of them, and their new friends, in a mystery.
This book appeals to those who enjoy reading:
• Good, clean adventure stories
• About characters with a moral compass
• How children used to be free to explore the world and make mistakes
• Good eventually trumping evil
• Fast-paced, packed with action
The book is replete with high-level vocabulary to stretch the minds of tweens and young adolescents, as well as the young at heart.
The title connotes a sequel. The sequel is entitled The Disturbance Club: _______ TBD!